Sunday, July 13, 2008

2 years and coutning

On June 29th, we celebrated our 2nd Anniversary.
We had a long weekend so we went to the Dead Sea and Wadi Rum on Saturday.

On Sunday we went out with our fabulous new Jordanian friends, Dina and Ramez.
(weekends start on Friday. church is on Friday too.)

They bought us a Happy Anniversary cake! They spoil us.

The day was spent at Ramez' "farm" in Salt.

Dina and I by the pool.

The house has a 3rd level with the most amazing 360 degree view.

We went out to Eight for dinner and dessert. What a way to finish off a great weekend.

Thanks guys!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

You aren't excited to come home or anything. Love the countdown.

Sarah said...

looks like a lot of fun. and can I just say, it makes me a little nervous that you're making such good friends with the locals.. who seem to be totally normal. keep that up, and you just might decide to stay forever!!! and ps I really missed you when I went to utah :(

Kelsi Jackson said...

holy smokes! two years!