Masada is where almost 1,000 Jews fled after Rome had destroyed Jerusalem.
They lived here for 3 years at 1,300 feet up before they decided rather than be conquered themselves, they would commit suicide.
They lived here for 3 years at 1,300 feet up before they decided rather than be conquered themselves, they would commit suicide.

2 comments:
a parasol? how dainty.
How fun. Can you imagine living in that time? I can't. Once in a while I'll be weeding and it will be super hot and I feel like I might at well be in Egypt with no AC under an umbrella but then I step in, have a popsicle and plop down to some TV. It would have been the hardest thing ever. Anyway, did you read the red tent? Are you thinking of Dinah every step of your way there? I love the pic where you and the lounger at the beach are matching. Too cute. Love ya!
Post a Comment