Sunday, June 8, 2008

Let's get one thing straight, people.














We were in Aqaba, not...












Agrabah.

7 comments:

meggan said...

potato, potatoe...same thing.


....probably my favorite post ever.

Sarah said...

I'm really glad for the clarification. I'll admit, I thought you were visiting jasmine's palace. I'm all about paying for one place but playing at the other.. nice job!

CHUNTZ said...

Just leave it to you Linds...helping the world one retard at a time!

elizabeth kartchner said...

i'm so stinkin' jealous!!

add us to your blog readers
collin.kartchner@gmail.com

:)

Jackson Family said...

I really am so jealous. The beach looked beautiful!!! I need your email, we're going private.

Anonymous said...

HI guys! I miss you! I just pretend you live were Aladin lives. What a great life that would be. How is everything? How much longer? GEEEEEEEET!

The Zeediks said...

as the D Dog who used to live across the street from me would say. Same same.