When we saw a lion cub at lunch the day before we thought, we could do that!
We had a VIP day at the zoo.
The lions really scared me. I was inches from their paws and claws and...
We had a VIP day at the zoo.
Follow the adventures of A & L as we explore the Middle East
10 comments:
You are crazy brave. I would never put my hand that close to a bear. I don't think I would pick up a crocodile either. That looks way cool though. Your right I don't think that you will get that opportunity again. You are nuts though. Looks like you guys are having a ton of fun. So much fun to see your updates.
A FREAKING MAZING! This is just not fair! I really don't want to look at this anymore, cause I can't tell you how bad I want to be there. Keep posting! These pictures so great. It looks like you guys are having a blast!
When asked what they wanted to say to you guys about the pictures.
Ellie - "I love you and McKay got a Ken doll."
McKay - "I love you."
Nothing about the animals, but they did ooh and ahh at the pictures. Crazy that they would let you do that.
The other day at work we had to pick an animal that represents us and I chose hippo. Feel free to insert your own joke here...
By the way, you look GREAT in all of these pictures!
Wow looks scary and fun all at once! You look cute in every picture.
You guys look like your having so much fun. I am so happy for you. Linds you look so good! Have fun and Be Safe!
tara
Why do I love the Catanos so much?
-your fabulous middle east "look" (you don't look a thing like a sister mish, by the way, l.)
-hands in a tiger cage? sure, why not?!
-not blinking an eye at traveling with a machine gun-carrying stranger
by the way, linds, I finally did the red hair thing. pics on my blog if u get a sec. i know you're very busy with all kinds of mischief. i wish you were here to give an honest assessment. hell, i wish i was THERE and you could give me an honest assessment.
OMGosh Linds!
I can't believe you are in BFE! That's super! You will find out real fast just like Steve and I did that it's just the two of you and you really do become BFF's. It's great for the relationship, but I am sure once the vaca wares off lonliness kicks in and you realize you live there! What a FUN/ growing experience. May as well do it now while there are no rug-rats running around. I love it! yOU guys are wild and crazy. I hope Aaron get's the lango down and all goes well. It's SOOO much fun to see what in the world you are up to litterally. I got so nervous just watching those zoo pics from a far!
Luvs,
Rach
Post a Comment